Sunday, April 12, 2009
ASAD Foundation Srilanka
This organisation uses a wide variety of means - from community centres to NGO coalitions - to bring together different ethnic groups, and to educate and develop communities in Sabaragamuwa, Eastern, Central, and Uva Provinces in Sri Lanka.
The organisation’s objectives are:
- To mobilise and strengthen communities through holistic development;
- To promote coexistence; and
- To develop peace in Sri Lanka.
- Education programs;
- awareness raising on health, human rights, environmental issues, peace building;
- launching income generation and community development projects.
- Community, Environment and Humanitarian Development Society– Kinniya;
- Peace and community development front– Muthur;
- Peace, Community, Social Welfare Development Society– Potuvil;
- Women’s, Children’s and Rural Development Society– Addalachenai;
- Community Network Training Agency for Conflict Transformation (CONTACT) – Hatton;
- Wasana Social Development Foundation (Wasana Foundation) –Galle
- CECUP PROJECT Eastren Province Japan-ODA helps
- Peace and Harmony among Muslims and Sinhalese
- Peace, Community, and Economic Development Centre
- President: M.S. M Sadique
Address: 84/A-1, Moragammana, Aranayake. Sri Lanka.
Tel/Fax: +94 35 2258606
Mobile: +94 77 2290819
Labels: Peace and Development
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]